The Easy A star and our current girl crush has been killing it in the fashion stakes this year. She is well known for being one of the funniest girls in the biz, but we think her experimentation on the red carpet has been seriously undervalued.
She’s not afraid to try out new trends, switch up her hair color or do something a little out of the box and she always keeps us guessing. As the new face of Revlon, we see big things in the world of beauty for Emma and we cannot wait to see what she comes up with!
We’ve rounded up our top 5 favorite beauty looks from Emma and allow you to shop them!
Page 1 of 6
1. We are in love with this gorgeous bronze smoky eye on Emma. Bronze is a great color on redheads and Emma’s take on the smoky eye is super modern and a lot less heavy, making it appropriate for day to night. She lets her eyes take centre stage by keeping her skin dewy and natural, and her brows perfectly shaped.
Page 2 of 6
2. You may not know this about Emma, but she is a natural blonde! She goes back to her lighter roots with this look and pairs with a graphic cat eye and half-up, half-down hairdo for Bridget Bardot vibes. You can test this look out and make it yours by altering the length and thickness of the eyeliner.
Page 3 of 6
3. Night time in Paris calls for a slightly more vampy look and Emma totally brought it. Her dark, glossy lip is paired with dramatic shimmery eye shadow and finger waves. She looks every bit the twenties screen siren and we love that she has let her naturally fair skin shine through.
Page 4 of 6
4. Someone hand us a fluro lipstick stat because this look is making us go gaga. Emma goes super fresh and youthful with her bright pink lip and fanned out topknot. She keeps her eyes neutral and skin dewy to complete this perfect summer look.
Page 5 of 6
5. Emma shows us that redheads most certainly can wear red in this show stopping makeup look from the SAG Awards this year. Flawless skin, sleek hair and the most perfect orangey-red lip all add up to equal our favorite makeup look ever. And can we talk about those earrings?!
Page 6 of 6