Who would have known what our flight attendants have to go through just to keep a job. We are pretty sure we wouldn’t make the cut of some of these beauty rules enforced by the top airlines around the world, would you?
Ten beauty rules
1. “A total of four rings may be worn, with no more than two on each hand at any time”
2. “Makeup should be freshened as necessary but never in view of the customer”
3. “Fingernails must not be longer than ½ inch measured from the fingertip and must be even in length and shape”
4. “Must be between 5’2 and 6’2 in height with weight in proportion”
5. “Tattooson the feet are not permitted, as they cannot be concealed”
6. “All footwear must be of the classic court style, with a maximum 15 denier stocking underneath”
7. “Noticeable hair in nostrils and in/on ears or underarms must be cut or otherwise removed”
8. "Hairstyles may not be more than three inches in fullness and may not wave or curl outward to extreme volume”
9. “A ponytail should be no higher than the tops of the ears and no longer than the tops of the shoulders”
10. “Whilst in uniform, staff members must not slouch, cross or fold arms, or walk or stand with hands in pockets”
Would you cut it as a flight attendant? Tell us in the comments below!